To celebrate Luke’s return to Cord Cutters News, we have a huge giveaway! Right now, we’re giving away a Fire TV Cube, a $100 Netflix Gift Card, and $100 in Hulu Gift Cards to one lucky fan to help them cut the cord. (Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix are not sponsors of this giveaway and are not involved in the administration of this giveaway.)
Hurry, this giveaway ends tonight!
How to enter the raffle:
Please log in via email or Facebook in the login widget below and do so at minus one of the following things to enter. The more you do, the more opportunities you will have!
- Visit and Like the Cord Cutters News Facebook Page
- Visit and join the Wire Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group
- Follow @CordCuttersNews on Twitter
- Tweet a message about the giveaway on Twitter
- Follow @LukeBK on Twitter
- Sign up for the daily cord cutting newsletter
- Subscribe to the offer newsletter
The contest ends at 11:59 PM ET on March 19, 2023, so be sure to enter soon! (Open to residents of the United States). You also give Cord Cutters News permission to communicate with you by email.
If you’re on Facebook, use this link to open it in your phone’s browser. Click HERE to participate in the raffle.
a rafflecopter draw
Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The ‘Roku Ultra 2022, $100 Hulu Gift Cards & $100 Netflix Gift Cards (Copy) (Copy)’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins 03/11/2023 at 12:00 PM am (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 03/19/2023 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cord Cutters News (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and general administration of the sweepstakes. Entrants should only consult Sponsor with any questions, comments, or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The Sweepstakes winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted for 48 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary based on the number of eligible Entries received. The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize via email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification that is not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in the forfeiture of the prize. Potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive(n) [(1) Fire TV Cube] (Approximate Retail Value or “ARV”: $130)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive(n) [(1) $100 Netflix Gift Card] (Approximate Retail Value or “ARV”: $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive(n) [(1) $100 in Hulu Gift Cards] (Approximate Retail Value or “ARV”: $100)
Only one prize will be awarded per person and per household. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted for winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. . ARV of prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and may not be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the indicated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor does not represent or warrant the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by logging into the entry form and completing the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at www.CordCuttersNews.com. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Participation on the Internet must be done by the participant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries through the use of multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, contest opt-in notifications /commercial sweepstakes and/or entry services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to verification of eligibility as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users of the website or by any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the Sweepstakes. processing submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for misdirected or lost mail, or for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of the inscriptions. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions of any telephone networks or lines, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, email or player failures due to technical problems or Internet traffic congestion or on any website. or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or as a result of downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received before or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute as to who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, which is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet provider. email, an online service provider, or other organization (eg, business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winners List: For a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the appropriate request and a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Cord Cutters News cc: Roku Ultra 2022, $100 in gift of Hulu and $100 Netflix gift card (Copy) (Copy) at 8350 Byron Center, Box 420, Byron Center, MI 49315. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for winner’s name and , at the end of the promotion, for a copy of the bases.
- Sponsor: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cord Cutters News, 8350 Byron Center, Box 420, Byron Center, MI 49315, [email protected]
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants must understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.