Printable planner templates provide an easy and affordable way for small business owners and professionals to stay organized. There are tons of options available to suit each person’s style and needs. Whether you’re looking for printable daily planners or a set weekly schedule, here are a few options.
What is a printable planner?
A printable planner is a digital file that includes spaces where you can complete various tasks or appointments. The exact format varies; some may include a weekly schedule, while others offer space for a daily to-do list. Once you find and purchase a design you like, you’ll receive the file and can print the planner yourself or use a printing service.
Benefits of printable planners
If you’ve never used a printable planner template, here are a few reasons you might consider one for 2023:
- Easy to customize: There are printable planner pages available for almost every style and purpose. You can even mix and match to suit your needs or add printable daily planners to an existing planner for added ease of use.
- Affordable: Agenda templates are usually less expensive than traditional agendas. You can simply add them to a binder or binder to keep them organized on a tight budget.
- Provides a tangible tool: Planner templates offer a physical object that you can take with you during work hours and at home. Even if you’re offline or want to spend less time on your devices, it’s easy to check your schedule and to-do list.
- Increase productivity: You’re more likely to check your planner often if you like the design and ease of use. With so many weekly and daily planner options available to print, you’re likely to find something to suit your style.
- It can help with work-life balance: The planner templates also include tons of options for personal organization, like a menu planner or tools to track your daily water intake.
15 Useful Printable Planner Templates to Download
If you’re interested in improving your time management and organizing your work schedule in 2023, these printable planner templates can help you achieve your goals.
1. Printable Weekly Planner
This weekly planner allows you to outline daily tasks along with notes or priorities for the week. Download here to print or access a fillable PDF.
2. Printable Daily Planner
If you want to plan each day in more detail, consider a printable daily schedule. Consult this product to detail each hour of the day and prioritize important tasks and appointments.
3. Printable Monthly Planner
A monthly planner template provides a longer-term view of your schedule and tasks. You can write down all the tasks and priorities that you need to do and distribute them throughout the month. Download this option to get a lined monthly calendar for 2023.
4. Printable Hourly Planner
Hourly planners allow you to block out all hours of your work week. You can print them for each individual week or use a general template for reference. Download this printable PDF, which can work for any purpose.
5. Monthly Calendar Template
Those who want to get away can also print monthly calendar templates. These printables offer a full view of each month so you can jot down meetings, birthdays, and other important events.
6. Hourly Weekly Planner
Many hourly planners include a single day on the page. But check out this printable version if you want the whole week to be broken down by hour.
7. Printable Planner Pages
There are also products that include a full selection of printable planner pages, from daily planners to monthly calendar pages. Check out this option to print an entire planner in one.
8. Printable Planner Stickers
Stickers can help with daily planning by highlighting important dates and tasks. There are a variety of stickers available, from funny to useful. This game offers stickers that you can customize with your own labels or notes.
9. Printable ADHD Planner
Planners can be especially helpful in helping people with ADHD to focus on specific tasks. This ADHD planner template includes a wide range of pages that provide scientifically-backed structures for staying organized.
10. Printable Blank Weekly Planner
Some weekly planner templates include actual dates or specific directions. For those who are looking for a simplified version they can fill out themselves, check out this minimalist weekly planner.
11. Printable Business Planner
If you’re getting ready to start a new business or improve an existing one, a business planner template can help. This pack of printable pages offers various prompts and worksheets in various layouts to help you start planning your next venture.
12. Cute Planner Printables
If you prefer to organize your thoughts and focus on your tasks with cute business tools, a stylish planner template can keep you productive. There are tons of designs to choose from, including this colorful option.
13. Printable Planner Cover
If you want to organize your planner pages in an actual binder or notebook, a cover can help keep you organized and motivated. This cover download includes monthly covers, but you can also opt for a simple design that works all year long.
14. Printable Weekly Appointment Planner
If you see clients or schedule a lot of meetings, a dating program may be right for you. This product includes each work hour broken down in 15-minute increments, so you can easily keep track of everything.
15. Printable 7-Day Planner Templates
If you want to plan the whole week, this weekly template includes a page for each day, including Saturday and Sunday. Download the complete package to stay productive every week.
Can I print a weekly calendar?
Yes, you can print a weekly planner by purchasing a template on Etsy or by searching for free designs online. The list above includes several options that may work for your needs.
How do I make my own printable planner?
You can use design software like Adobe InDesign or online tools like Canva to add text and design elements to a page. Then simply save your file and print it out to create a daily planner or to-do list. However, most people can find other planners online that already have helpful templates and nice color schemes. Browse the list above to see the template options that are already made.
Image: Envato Elements
More in: Small Business Basics